The domain www.revolugreen.com uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to collect personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, referring page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us, to a certain extent, to personalize each user’s navigation on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies can not harm your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies
From the point of view of the 'lifetime' of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our equipment) we can differentiate:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies: are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you pay a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date and will cease to function after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the user experience by remembering your browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate purchase and/or registration services.
From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and facilitate the use made of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to one of the following profiles, shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the LSSI*[Initials in Spanish for the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce] (i.e., obtaining consent for their installation and use by means of the existence of a warning banner, cookies policy):
- "User login" cookies.
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customization cookies
- Social content sharing plug-in cookies
* according to the EU Expert Working Group, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that enable information to be remembered for the user to access the service with certain features that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
If the user him/herself chooses these characteristics (for example, if he/she selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because it is considered a service expressly requested by the user, on the proviso that the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Finally, from the point of view of the entity that manages cookies, we can differentiate between:
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the end-user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the end-user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Grupo Palacios Alimentación, SAU. stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through the Cookies will not be revealed outside Grupo Palacios Alimentación, SAU. except in those cases indicated in the section ‘List and description of cookies', nor will it be used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy - Cookie management:
The user can configure at any time the permission settings of the cookies used on our website by accessing the cookies configuration panel.
Click here to access the cookie settings panel of www.revolugreen.com.
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user may at any time revoke their acceptance through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access some sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and options for activation, restriction and/or disabling you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate.
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Fire Fox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
List and description of cookies:
The table below lists the cookies described above and used on the website:
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es. You can disable Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- On this website you will find information about how behavioral advertising works, information about cookies and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/.